San Diego car accidents happen every day, but who’s to blame? Drivers involved in the accident often point fingers at each other, accusing someone other than themselves of negligence. This is common AND this is the reason why you need an experienced San Diego Car accident attorney on your side.
If you have been hurt in a car accident, your legal case hangs entirely on who is at fault. You need a personal injury lawyer to help you prove existence of negligence.
Negligence – by its legal definition – is the failure to provide reasonable care and as a result, cause injury to another person. Negligence can happen almost anywhere – on the road, at home, in restaurants, at grocery stores, in a park… ect.
Determining who is negligent following an accident can be complicated. As your San Diego personal injury attorney, I can help you establish a legal case by determining:
- Duty of care: Show that the defendant owed you a duty of care.
- Breach of duty: Show that the defendant breached the duty of care that he or she owed to you.
- Factual causation: Prove that the defendant’s actions caused your injury.
- Damages: Show you suffered actual harm as a result of the defendant’s action or inaction.
Call the legal experts at The Elia Law Firm, APC to determine if negligence was the cause of your injury accident. I help you get valuable information about your case, and greatly increase your chances of receiving compensation.
- Are Dogs Attacking Without Warning or Are We Misinterpreting Key Signals? - January 24, 2024
- Can You Sue If No One Witnessed Your Slip and Fall Injury? - January 17, 2024
- Breakthrough Spinal Cord Injury Research at UC San Diego - August 26, 2021