Holly Attiq Semaan joined ELIA LAW FIRM, APC in February of 2007 as a receptionist. Ultimately, Mrs. Semaan was hired as an associate attorney at Cooley, LLP, a prestigious international law firm. In 2013, she rejoined our team but this time, as an attorney. She has extensive experience with personal injury negotiations and various business transactional matters. In 2019, she became a shareholder at the Elia Law Firm, APC.
Known for her attention to detail, Mrs. Semaan leaves no stone unturned when it comes to her cases. She is proud to be a part of a hard working and dedicated team of attorneys and staff who go above and beyond to give clients the representation that they deserve.
Mrs. Semaan is also fluent in Arabic and has a comprehension of the Chaldean Language. In her spare time, Holly enjoys spending time in our beautiful city of San Diego with her husband and daughter.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor (2012)
- San Diego State University Bachelor of Arts, Political Science with a Minor in Sociology (2009)
Awards & Recognitions
- Cooley Diversity Fellowship recipient
- Ranked Top Law Student in her class
- University of San Diego Law Review
- Moot Court Associate Board
- Outstanding Oral Argument Award in Lawyering Skills
- CALI Award for Excellence in the Future in Criminal Law
- Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Learning Assistant for Torts and Contracts