Monster Energy Drink at Center of Wrongful Death & Injury Suits
Monster Energy Drink is in the news with the mother of a teenager who died from cardiac arrhythmia last year blaming his death on the popular energy drink. A Monster Energy Drink lawsuit filed earlier this month alleges the teen’s heart condition and subsequent death was caused by habitually drinking the beverage.
19-year-old Alex Morris went into cardiac arrest July 1, 2012… and was taken to the hospital where he later died.
The lawsuit filed in Northern California’s Alameda County alleges Morris would not have died if he did not drink two cans of Monster Energy Drink a day for three years.
Meanwhile, a similar situation is unfolding in Georgia where a mother claims Monster caffeine levels are responsible for her child’s chest pains.
“My eldest daughter started to complain of chest pains about six months ago,” Elizabeth says to LawyersandSettlements.com. “I mentioned it to my friend and she said I had better ban all those energy drinks. Right away I looked online – ohmigod, I couldn’t believe it. I might as well have given my kids a beer or a cigarette!”
While the family of Alex Morris move forward with their wrongful death claim against Monster Energy, Elizabeth says she will pursue Monster Energy Drink Injury claim.
Legal Help for Monster Energy Wrongful Death or Injury
If you or a loved one has suffered losses, injuries, or death as a result of drinking Monster Energy or any other food or beverage… you need San Diego wrongful death lawyers to assist in recovering what is legally owed to you – including financial compensation.
- Breakthrough Spinal Cord Injury Research at UC San Diego - August 26, 2021
- What to Do After a San Diego Bicycle Accident - March 4, 2020
- Who Is at Fault in a Motorcycle Lane Splitting Accident in California? - February 28, 2016