Mr. Groom is a personal injury trial lawyer who has established a reputable name for himself in the San Diego legal community. Despite his relative youth in the profession, Mr. Groom has already tried several personal injury cases to jury verdict, achieving excellent results for his clients.
One of Mr. Groom’s most notable achievements is a recent premises liability case against a large self-storage company. The jury trial lasted two weeks and involved a client who suffered a permanent nerve injury as a result of the company’s negligence. Through his thorough preparation, compelling presentation of evidence and persuasive arguments, Mr. Groom’s efforts were pivotal in securing a six-figure verdict for his client. The outcome of this case is a testament to Mr. Groom’s dedication to serving his clients.
Mr. Groom’s clients appreciate his compassionate and understanding nature, as well as his relentless dedication to their cases. From the date a client signs up, to the date the jury returns their verdict, Mr. Groom is committed to providing the highest level of legal representation for each and every client.
Mr. Groom is a former college golfer who enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife and their pug.
- JD, California Western School of Law ’20
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Hope International University ’16
Awards and Recognition
- Winner Top 100 Jury Verdict Award in 2022
- American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Skills and California Sentencing
- Member of the Competitive Trial Team
- 3rd Place Lynch Moot Court Competition
- Dean’s List Academic Award