Personal Injury Law Resources
Read up on law, liability, health and safety
- American Bar Association
This educational site contains useful information about personal injury cases.
- Insurance Information Institute
Useful information on dog bite liability.
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
The CPSC’s website includes recalls and product safety news, information on reporting an unsafe product, and more.
- More information on product recalls.
- Fact Sheet Library
National Safety Council (NSC) fact sheets are resource guides that provide statistics, tips, and suggestions to make life safer.
- Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recalls
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) allows users to search its online database of motor vehicle, equipment, child safety seat and tire recalls.
WebMDblends award-winning expertise in medicine, journalism, health communication and content creation to bring you the best health information possible.
You can get links to the latest medical research on your topic or find out about clinical trials on a disease or condition.
- MedlinePlus: Cerebral Palsy
Get up-to-date information on cerebral palsy.
- Birth Injury: Merck Manual
- U.S. Department of Transportation
Great source of information on law and safety as it relates to transportation on our roads and highways.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety information from the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Roadway Safety for Motorcycles information from the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Dog Bite Treatment from MedicineNet
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- And our own personal injury attorney services in San Diego